Friday, November 7, 2008

I'm addicted........


Oh yeah Im freaking addicted. I started reading this due to Fiesty giving up her copy. Thank you very much. You know me and procrastination I would of probably seen the movie first. My baby sis read this whole series. She never really explained much about it, but I remember she was addicted too. I wasn't sure about the whole vampire thing either. I do like Underworld though, I wasn't 100% turned off.
I was surprised that this wasn't just a younger generation thing. I learned that people of all ages were enjoying it too.
So I read 9 pages the first day and fell asleep. Two days later, yesterday, i planned to read on my lunch, and I did. I didn't want to put it down, but had to go back to work, booo no I want to read. Coming from me thats funny. I do love to read but haven't been an avid reader in years.
So I got home from watching Greys and seeing Dennis briefly about 10:45ish. I turned the TV on lit my brand new candle, thanks fiesty, to relax and get the horrible stinch of nasty my mom mustof cooked earlier. Tootsie climbed into bed with me and I cuddled up to my book. Funny thing is I first turned down the TV, then put the book in front of the Tv so I could see the screen, Then finally i just said fuck its going off. So other than my sicko sister and mom coughing up a lung every now and then.
I read and read and read and read. I looked at the time and it was about 11:30. I thought maybe I should stop soon. I need to get up early. So I told myself just read the rest of this chapter. Well pages and chapters later I see that it is 1:00. WTF. whoa I really need to go to sleep, i was fading anyway.
I am getting into Bella and Edwards characters right now. I am on the end of chapter 5 Bloodtype.
I am excited about the movie and its cool I'll be able to watch and talk about it with Lindsay and Feisty. Lindsay is done with the series. She was so addicted she read the 4th book in a day.
Weeeeeee! So now I am looking for a way to read my book at work where it won't be so noticeable. How crazy. If that doesn't happen. Lunch time here I come.

2 comments:

Jayme said...

I really want to read this series... I need to get it from the library soon!

Jenalyn said...

You should!! i so want to finish the book today. I am excited the movie is coming out on the 21st.

I don't read for years and now I am falling asleep with my glasses on with a book in my hand, sitting up. So weird.