Friday, November 7, 2008

How many times does this happen???

So yesterday in the Twilight Zone. I got off of work early and went to my mechanic. I wanted to flush my radiator fluid and put new in before winter. This is due to me putting water in my reserve over the summer.

I was really worried that I had too much water mixed in. Either way I figures out I was leaking, which I knew, but I am leaking from a head gasket. Nice it will be at least 1500 to 1800 to fix. Yep give me a break.

After talking to the nice mechanic. I am fine and won't do any damage as long as I keep antifeeze in it. They didn't flush it because I have corrosion and it could break that loose and we would have another prob.

So I left without a cent spent. Never Happens Ever.......

He also told me he does work on the side and could do it for me cheaper, If I decide to do it.

Fiesty, you will be sooo proud of me. I researched in my new "Car Repairs for Dummies" before I went and I was prepared for the worst. Thanks again for the book.

No comments: