Thursday, October 30, 2008

welcome back to hell

Whoo hoo!! driving rocks (strong sarcasm)

Here is a list of obstacles I had to deal with today driving to work: I know your jealous...

(I forgot one) I went to my car and there was frost on my windows. This is new... So I sat for 5 mins and waited for the windows to unfrost. Who knew this was the beginning of an Wonderful Adventure.

1.) 3 new stop signs on a road that is done and taken 8 months to accomplish(it was a whole 3 blocks)

2.) A Detour that I had to figure out on my own. The detour I wanted to take was stopped because the train signs were down and there was no train.

3.) Awesome detour in the middle of nowhere. Ended up at a stop sign on rt 30. It took forever to pull out.

Whew sucky but it should be smooth sailing from here, right??

4.) Got into Aurora finally, behind time but can still make that time up, but not with a cop tailing me. So 30 mph I go, weee, its like a roller coaster.

5.) Go to turn into the parking garage and an idiot tried pulling into the exit. They had to backup and go in the entrance. These people did the austin powers and backed up 4 times. wow some people do not need licenses.

6.) So I continue to follow the slow asses in front of me getting all confused and don't know where to park. AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7.) Finally theres no one in front of me and I am going to park on the 4th floor. But its blocked. BLOCKED, you know why not. I bet I scared the living shit out of the workers because on a normal day not in the twilight zone I fly around that corner.

Fine I go around the 4th floor again park it. Finally work. So excited right. Eff no.

I clock in at 7:08 that little 8 there makes it quater after. At this point I laugh, whatever.

Then Im not here too long and my boss tells me that I didn't get my 1.75 PTO(paid time off) because it needs to be in 2 hour increments. i proceed to tell my boss Im used to getting screwed over. Fun huh.

I go to the bathroom and the cleaning lady sprayed the living shit out of the floor and toilet. I just want to pee. So I wipe the toilet down. proceed to pull the bottoms of my pants up so they don't get wet and sit down. Why is my BUTT wet!!!! Lets just say wet ring around the butt. HAHAHA really really Awesome. I am surprised my chest didn't start to hurt. Because thats been happening lately.

I ate my stinkin oat-nasty-meal and drank my water, because what i really wanted was some dunkin donuts or mcy d's.

Exhale!!! haha haha crazy laugh ha ha ha ha.

No comments: