Friday, October 24, 2008

Soccer mom?????

Lindsay cracks me up......I was joking with her yesterday about sporting the minivan and she said i probably look like mom. Me and her were joking about me being a soccer mom.

Heres the deal. I have no kids and drive a little black car.

She made a sign for me...It has wildcat paws on it and a soccer in the middle with a face on it. It says SOCCER MOM. She put it on the side of the minivan.

I just happened to see it. I would of been driving around with it if I hadn't.

I was cracking up all by myself when I saw it. Too funny....

I should of known right before she left the house. She said "bye soccer mom"

1 comment:

Queen of Feisty said...

You should leave it in the window. People fear the soccer moms. I am only a few years away from being that feared breed...